YOGA.WITH.TRISH LIABILITY WAIVER 2020
1 I hereby agree that by agreeing to terms and conditions I consent to waive certain legal rights, including the right to sue the following party, and, if applicable, its owners, trainers, representatives, and facilities from any physical, material, tangible or intangible, loss or damages that may happen to me during my participation in any of the services or activities undertaken while under their instruction or thereafter by:
YOGA WITH TRISH (herein after referred to as the "Yoga Practice Provider").
I will be voluntarily participating in the activities conducted or developed by the Yoga Practice Provider. This may include, but not be limited to the following:
-Home Practice Videos
-One to One sessions
Yoga Practice Provider:
YOGA WITH TRISH
14 Mulgrave road
By agreeing to terms and conditions I am indicating that I agree with and understand the following:
It is my responsibility to consult a doctor/medical expert before participating in
this or any fitness program and I affirm that I have no medical conditions that would
restrict me from participating in any of the Yoga services or activities of the Yoga Practice Provider.
2) I agree to hold the Yoga Practice Provider, and if applicable, its owners, trainers, and representatives, harmless from any damage,
whether tangible or intangible, that may happen to me while participating in any services or activities with the Yoga Practice Provider. Such injuries may include, but are not limited to, muscle
strains, muscle sprains, muscle spasms, heart attacks, raised blood pressure, and
broken, fractured, or dislocated bones.
3) I agree that participation in the services or activities of the Yoga Practice Provider is not a
replacement for actual medical care, and that if I do experience medical issues, I will
contact my doctor immediately.
4) I agree and verify that all of the information that I have given the Yoga Practice Provider and its representatives is accurate, up-to-date, and without the omission of any known medical issues.
5) I agree and verify that If I have omitted any necessary personal information, whether knowingly or unknowingly, I will hold the Yoga Practice Provider harmless against all liability for any damages that may occur to myself or to others because of my actions or inactions.
6) I agree to keep the Yoga Practice Provider apprised of any changes or upcoming changes concerning my physical health and personal information.
7) If I do require medical treatment or attention while or after participating in services or activities with the Yoga Practice Provider, I agree that the medical costs are mine and mine alone
and hold The Yoga Practice Provider blameless from any charges, fees, or costs that my conditions may incur.
REPRESENTATION: I am over 18 years of age, and am medically and physically able to participate in the services or activities with the Yoga Practice Provider.
GOVERNING LAW: This Liability Waiver shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of The UK without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
I have read the above Liability Waiver fully and I understand and agree to its contents. I
understand and agree that by agreeing to the terms of this Liability Waiver I forfeit any right, claim, or ability to hold The Yoga Practice Provider responsible for any tangible or intangible damages, loss of property, or loss of life that may occur during or after my use of the services or activities of the Yoga Practice Provider.